Hey there! I heard you’re looking for a sweet, handsome, fun, playful pup to add to your life. Well, lucky you. Here I am! My name is Bubs. I am a big guy with a big heart. I love to go for long walks and get lots of attention. Kisses, cuddles, pets, you name it – I’m in! I’m also super smart, I know the commands sit, paw, and lay down. I do this super cute thing where I like to put my paws on your shoulders to give you a hug and a big smooch, too. In my previous home, I lived with kids and a small dog. Come out to the Baltimore Humane Society and visit me. I promise you will fall instantly in love
Yes, my name is Boo. Don’t meant to scare you – it should actually be Bashful Boo to tell you the truth. I’m a quiet, low-key, and mellow guy who just wants a home of his own. I enjoy head and butt rubs and when you rub my rear, I will start making biscuits to show how much I like it. In my previous home, I lived with older kids. See you soon!
• The adoption fee is $100 for Bubs and $25 for Boo. For more information visit Bmorehumane.org. •
Please feel free to write Violet’s Vet with any pet questions– email@example.com.
- Current Issue2021.10.08Priorities for Maryland’s Commission on LGBT Affairs
- Current Issue2021.04.23The Pride Center of Maryland (PCOM) Launches First Billboard Campaign
- Current Issue2021.01.31Mental Health Moment -Mindfulness and You
- Current Issue2021.01.20In Memory of Milton Lentz, February 18, 1941 – January 20, 2010 – More than a Decade Today and Still Learning to Cope