- This event has passed.
Tax Prep Tailgate
February 12 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
It’s tax time! With H&R Block, Tax Season can feel just as good as all those other seasons, like Football Season!
This February 12 fans are invited to Guilford Hall (1611 Guilford Ave) to do their taxes using H&R Block’s online DIY service, while enjoying complimentary food, beverages and other fun activities ahead of the big game! Highlights included below.
Enjoy a FREE game-day brunch with games for single filers, couples and families when you show up and register for H&R Block’s DIY Tax Tools.
RSVP here and secure your spot now before this event is sold out!
CELEBRATE – TACKLE YOUR TAXES WITH US
The Block Cheer Squad is here to help. H&R Block product experts will help you get a jump start on your taxes with the user-friendly DIY Tax Tool. Register now and go paperless ahead of the big day. H&R Block’s easy-to-use tools will get you to the tax end zone, answering your questions and helping you feel confident about your return.
EAT & DRINK – THE ULTIMATE FREE BRUNCH
Savor the sweet Taste of tax savings at Guilford Hall and indulge in hand-crafted beers, made with the finest ingredients and poured to perfection. Pair your drink with a menu featuring fresh and seasonal ingredients, cooked to perfection.
PLAY – FREE ACTIVITIES
Enjoy games like Corn Hole, Ladder Ball, Bucket Ball, Foosball, flick football with friends and family.
GET GAME-DAY- READY – HERE’S WHAT TO BRING
Get game-day ready by registering for H&R Block Online and choosing which offering is right for you. Protect your privacy and go paperless by snapping photos of the following items and be on your way to filing your taxes at the Tailgate.
Bring photos and digital copies of the following items:
- Personal device (laptop, tablet or mobile phone) – don’t forget your charger! We will have a few laptops at the Tailgate for guests who would like to use a laptop to securely file their taxes
- Personal identification such as a driver’s license or passport
- Social Security numbers, full names and birth dates for everyone included on your return
- Photos of tax forms that say W-2, 1095, 1098, 1099, or Schedule K-1
- Photos of other tax-related forms or documents, such as those related to education expenses, mortgage interest, or medical expenses
- A digital copy of last year’s tax return (if available)